Monday, September 15, 2008

Concept 1: Billboard

Billboard


This is the first concept. It incorporates SL imagery, yet has a contemporary RL feel. I am currently working on more concepts. I hope to have the Concept 2 within the next couple of hours.

Logo:

3 comments:

Egbert Voom said...

It looks great, fresh, sunny. My idea was a logo of the club, a logo of the mall and a logo of Estate. You made 3 in 1, which is perfect. If you are able to change the pictures any time, it is okay.

I am curious about the other concepts :-)

Laura McDowell said...

LOL...me too. Sorry, I had so much stuff get in the way this weekend and this evening. I'll SL IM you when the next concepts are up.

And yes images can be changed at anytime...or omitted. What ever you prefer.

Egbert Voom said...

If it is easier to create the other two logos too that is okay for me. The logo of the club will be the logo of the entire SIM. I really like what you already created. As I said: I am very curious about the other creations.